This is how you beat level 585 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 585 in no time! The goal of level 585 is to clear 9 jellies in 50 moves and get 20,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 585 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- In this level, all the jelly is located in the bottom row. In some ways, this is like level 584, in that the jelly is all in one isolated spot. However, there are no helpful striped candies already on the board.
- As in the last level, you’ll need to use striped candies to hit the jelly squares from afar. Before you do this, though, look for matches you can make on the bottom row. Since there is no way to add more candy to this area of the board, you should take advantage of any chance to remove multiple layers of jelly here at once. Once you start removing candies one by one from the bottom, it will be almost impossible to do this.
- Horizontal candies are next to useless in this level, except as components in special candy combos.
- There are two conveyor belts in level 585, both bringing candies to the right side of the screen. Candies (and blockers) will exit through the right side and reappear on the left.
- In the top conveyor belt, there are licorice swirls and candy bombs. Your immediate priority is to remove the bombs. You have plenty of moves to work with, but the bombs are only set for 15. There’s no way to win that quickly, so you’ll have to get rid of the bombs early and then concentrate on your main objective.
- Luckily, when you target a bomb with a striped candy, you’ll also remove a bit of jelly. Time your attacks to avoid the licorice swirls, since they block the effects of striped candies. If your vertically striped candy would hit a licorice blocker, wait a turn or two until the blocker(s) have passed through before using the special candy.
- Special candy combos come in handy at this point, since they will destroy licorice and bombs in one hit. It’s essential to get rid of licorice at some point, so you should do so while also attacking the jelly. You may have a lot of moves, but it always pays to be efficient. If nothing else, you’ll get more jelly fish during Sugar Crush.
- By far the best special candy combo to execute on this level is the color bomb-striped candy combo. Chances are good that you’ll be able to make at least one horizontally striped candy in the bottom row, removing a full layer of jelly and cutting your to-do list in half. Moreover, this will get rid of most (if not all) of the blockers and bombs in the middle. Always be looking for five-in-a-row matches to form your own color bomb.
- In general, you should start with as many large moves that remove mass amounts of blockers and jelly, then make more precise and targeted hits at the end of the level.