This is how you beat level 584 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 584 in no time! The goal of level 584 is to clear 9 jellies in 50 moves and get 16,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 584 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- The layout of Candy Crush level 584 is enough to make any player run for the hills. Two separate boards are hard enough to deal with, but when one is wrapped around the other, you know things are going to be tough.
- In the top left and bottom right corners of the level, there are striped candies. They’re covered in meringue, though, so you’ll have to wait a bit to use them. Don’t worry, there’s a pretty simple strategy for these guys.
- There is also a conveyor belt on the bottom row. There’s not much you can do with this in the beginning, but later it will be important.
- For now, just focus on the biggest obstacle to success: the cake bomb. It’s annoyingly placed at the bottom of the “main” board with only one column on either side.
- Hit the cake bomb on the top if you can’t make matches on the sides. It’s important to destroy the cake as quickly as possible. You may want to use a lollipop hammer here if you have one available, but it’s not strictly necessary.
- While you’re attacking the cake, look for large matches higher up in the puzzle. You want to make a wrapped bomb with five candies and a striped candy with four.
- Once you’ve made your special candies, combine them to destroy three rows and three columns. This will destroy multiple cake slices and remove a few layers of jelly besides. You really only need the cake slices removed, though, so if it’s easier to simply detonate the bomb next to the cake, go for it.
- After removing the last slice of cake, the bomb will explode and destroy everything on the board. Only the striped candies will survive, protected by their meringue. The meringue will disappear, but no jelly will be removed.
- The upper striped candy will now fall onto the conveyor belt and begin moving toward the bottom right corner to join its mate. It might be tempting to combine these two candies, but don’t do it! They’re your only hope to remove all the jelly.
- You should see a color bomb drop into the board around now. Don’t use it in a combo, not even with special candies! Instead, use it with a normal candy that’s the same color as the striped candy in the bottom right corner. This will set it off and remove one layer of jelly from the right column.
- Let the other striped candy travel over to the bottom corner via the conveyor belt. Once it’s in position, you should get another color bomb. If not, look for chances to make your own. Set off the second striped candy like you did the first. This will remove the second level of jelly and finish the level.