This is how you beat level 586 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 586 in no time! The goal of level 586 is to bring down 2 nuts in 35 moves and get 20,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 586 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- The board in level 586 may be a little more tricky than others. At the top of the board you will find three conveyor belts that move upwards. There is also only one row where the belts open up to the board, making it more difficult to get candies and ingredients off.
- The two hazelnuts will come onto the board on the conveyor belts. When you see one of the ingredients enter the board, you want to shift your priority to finding a way to get it off of the belt.
- If the ingredients stay on the belt, they will continue up the belt through the portal, and you will have to wait for them to come up again.
- Since you only have one row to make the move, you need to be proactive and set the board up to allow you to make a move when needed.
- At the bottom of the board, try to make as many special candy combinations as possible. This will help you to bring down the ingredients more quickly once you have taken them off of the conveyor belt.
- If possible, try to create special candies on the belt to help you bring the ingredients to the board more quickly. However, if the ingredients are already on the board, take the special candy off of the belt as quickly as possible to help you bring down the ingredients.
- Special candies will help you at the end of the level when you need to bring down the ingredients but you do not have many moves left to waste.
- Take advantage of the cascade effect. When you make a large combination on the main board, candies will fall onto the board from different angles.
- If you are able to get the ingredients to the bottom of the board before using up all of your moves, take advantage of the Sugar Crush. During this time try to create as many special candies as possible and increase your points and stars.
- If you are more of a visual learner, watch the video below for more tips. Watch to see how the conveyor belts work and the most efficient way to remove the ingredients off of the belt.