This is how you beat level 542 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 542 in no time! The goal of level 542 is to bring down 2 nuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves and get at least 50,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 542 Cheats
- Start off by learning the mechanics of the conveyor belt.
- As with most of the levels in this episode, level 542 includes conveyor belts that can either be immensely tricky or helpful, depending on how you look at them.
- Take the time to learn exactly how the conveyor belts on 542 will impact gameplay. There are two that run horizontally across the top and the bottom of the board, and they move from left to right.
- Use the conveyor belts as an opportunity to make as many special candies as you can.
- Since the board is always being changed up with every move you make, there will be plenty of opportunity that will arise; you just need to hope your eyes will catch it when it does.
- The conveyor belt can also be useful to move ingredients to a column that will make it easier to collect them.
- For example, if you have a column where you can set off a vertical striped candy or a large vertical match, you might want to wait until an ingredient reaches that same column.
- Use vertical striped candies to easily bring ingredients to the bottom.
- Vertical striped candies are going to be your best friend on Candy Crush Saga Level 542.
- If you can make one, hold off on using it until you know that it will impact an ingredient in some way.
- Either set the vertical striped candy on a conveyor belt to get it in the same column as an ingredient, or wait to use it until an ingredient is in the same column as the special candy before you set the special candy off.
- The result will be the clearing of an entire column of candy and (hopefully) one less ingredient that you need to collect!
- Play according to the ingredients!
- While playing Candy Crush Saga Level 542, you want to adjust your play style to the positioning of the ingredients on the board.
- Since ingredients are your priority, and nothing else, you should only work areas of the board that will impact the ingredient in a positive way.
- A good way to ensure that you are maximizing your opportunities to bring the ingredient to the ground is by understanding which way candies will shift depending on their position on the board.
- For example, in the screenshot above, matching the blue candies will shift the nut downwards and to the right.