This is how you beat level 541 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 541 in no time! The goal of level 541 is to clear all the jelly in 34 moves and get at least 200,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 541 Cheats
- Start the level by studying the conveyor belt and how it operates.
- The conveyor belt has different mechanics depending on the level you are playing, and you are going to want to take the time on Candy Crush Saga level 541 to understand which direction it moves so that you can use it to your advantage.
- In level 541, there are two conveyor belts that run vertically near the middle of the board.
- With each move that you make, the conveyor belts will shift one tile downward.
- You can use this to your advantage by filling the conveyor belt with candies that can be matched later on to clear out the bottom row of meringues.
- When you see that a match on the conveyor belt can be made, hold off on matching it right away and instead continue to make moves elsewhere.
- When the conveyor belt shifts downwards enough places so that your match is now on the bottom portion of the board, form the match and it will eliminate some meringues.
- Also, you are going to want to use the candy bombs to your advantage.
- The candy bombs may look like a major obstacle at first, but they can actually be used to your advantage.
- Often times there will be several candy bombs of the same color on the conveyor belt.
- Eliminate other bombs or candies on the belt to get same-color candy bombs close to one another and prepare them for a match.
- Then, like in Cheat #1, hold off on making the match until the candy bombs are near the meringues at the bottom of the board.
- When they reach the bottom of the board, make the match to eliminate both the candy bombs and a few meringues; essentially, killing two birds with one stone.
- Lastly, you can quickly eliminate the meringues on the bottom by using special candy combinations.
- If you can, try to form special candies on the conveyor belt so that they will eventually be shifted downwards to the meringues at the bottom.
- Then, match the special candies with normal candies, or create a special candy combo at the bottom of the board to eliminate a large amount of meringues at once.
- If you manage to get a powerful special candy combo, like a striped candy matched with a wrapped candy, it has the potential to eliminate a huge portion of the meringues at the bottom of the board.
- The empty space will then be filled with normal candies, which you can use to make simple matches and clear the rest of the meringues and jelly from the board.
© King.com Limited