This is how you beat level 543 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 543 in no time! The goal of level 543 is to collect five striped candy + wrapped candy combinations in 35 moves and get at least 70,000 points.
Candy Crush Level 543 Cheats
- Start by matching mystery candies on the conveyor belt.
- Level 543 is made significantly easier by the mystery candies that you are given at the beginning of the level, and it is imperative that you use them.
- There is a massive chance that the mystery candies will yield either striped candies or wrapped candies.
- If the mystery candy yields a striped candy or a wrapped candy, don’t use it until it can be paired with one of the other type.
- If the mystery candy yields a color bomb, feel free to use it to mix up the board a little bit, so long as it doesn’t destroy a striped candy or a wrapped candy.
- You are going to want to match the mystery candies as soon as you can when the level starts so that they aren’t consumed by the chocolate fountains and wasted.
- Also, you are going to want to ignore the chocolate fountains completely.
- The chocolate fountains look as though they might be a serious blocker, but in fact they really aren’t.
- So long as you are making good and frequent matches at the top of the board, the chocolate should be kept at bay as a result of your matches.
- The positioning of the chocolate fountains helps because the chocolate only has one direction to expand, downward, and it does so at a very slow pace.
- Lastly, take advantage of striped candy + wrapped candy combos as soon as they arise.
- Level 543 only has 5 different colors of candy, which means that forming special candies will be significantly easier compared to most levels with 6 different types of candy.
- Fairly often you might witness a striped candy or a wrapped candy being formed by accident, as a result of another move.
- If this happens, you’re in luck! Hold off on matching any striped candies or wrapped candies until they can be matched with each other to fulfill the level objective.
- When the opportunity to make a striped candy + wrapped candy combination arises, match them! Don’t wait and make other moves first, because you might shift the board in a way that makes the combination no longer possible.