This is how you beat level 523 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 523 in no time! The goal of level 523 is to collect 4 acorns and score 40,000 points in 30 moves.
Candy Crush Level 523 Cheats
- The board layout on level 523 looks fairly jumbled when starting out, but really isn’t that difficult to make sense of. There are a good amount of obstacles: there are a group of licorice swirls on both sides of the board, a chocolate fountain in the center, and a few scattered meringues ad holes in the board that meet at the center to form an X. You are also given two freebie striped candies trapped in marmalade.
© King.com Limited
- Clear the licorice and the meringues first. There are no dispensers, so they won’t reappear.
- This will unify the board and make matches easier to form. Also, the board will be much less confusing to make sense of.
- Once the licorice and meringues are eliminated, the only obstacles you are left with is the chocolate fountain and the holes in the board.
- You can’t destroy these obstacles, so you must learn to work around them.
- Focus on which direction candies shift around the holes so you are able to predict future movement on the board to make matches.
- Don’t worry about the chocolate fountain much. It won’t create chocolate too quickly, and as long as you are consistently making matches, the chocolate should be cleared regularly.
- However, the fountain is located in the center of the board, so if you let the chocolate get out of hand it could prove difficult, or possibly cut you off from a section of the board.
- Free the freebie special candies from the marmalade, but don’t necessarily use them right away.
- It is better to wait for another special candy to match them with to cause the largest clearing effect and move the board significantly.
- Make vertical matches. You are trying to bring ingredients to the bottom, so vertical matches are the most effective.
- If you are still having trouble, or want to see these tips in action, check out the video below!