This is how you beat level 524 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 524 in no time! The goal of level 524 is to clear all the jelly and score 50,000 points in 35 moves.
Candy Crush Level 524 Cheats
- The goal of this level is to clear 27 jelly squares while scoring at least 50,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
- The board layout consists of four corners filled with jelly squares that are cut off by a line of licorice rope. They are separated from the center of the board by a line of holes in the board. There is also a center filled with normal candy, and four jelly fish covered in marmalade on the top, bottom, left, and right sides of the board.
© King.com Limited
- You only have 35 moves to eliminate 27 double jelly squares, so only make moves that have the largest possible impact on the jellies.
- The center of the board is good for making special candies because it is free of obstacles. However, don’t waste moves making matches of three.
- Because the jelly in the corner is cut off from the rest of the board, you are going to need to make special candies to clear it.
- Striped candies (either vertical or horizontal) are good ways to reach the hard-to-clear jelly in the corners.
- Match striped candies with wrapped candies for the super striped candy that takes out three rows or columns.
- Make some space with combinations involving color bombs, striped candies, and wrapped candies.
- There are four jelly fish featured in this level and it is in your best interest to use all of them. They will help you a lot with clearing the hard-to-reach jelly squares in the corners.
- Finish up the jelly squares with a color bomb/striped candy combination. This will set off a chain reaction that will decimate the board and likely clear a good amount of the jelly in the corners.
- This works best if there is a jelly fish left for you to use as well.
- If you are still having trouble, or want to see these tips in action, be sure to check out the video below!