This is how you beat level 522 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 522 in no time! The goal of level 522 is to collect 10 wrapped candies and score 120,000 points in 40 moves.
Candy Crush Level 522 Cheats
- The board layout on level 522 consists of primarily normal candies, with a dispenser in the middle and two chocolate fountains near the top. The dispenser in the middle gives you a freebie wrapped candy when starting out.
© King.com Limited
- Before starting any matches, see if you can make any wrapped candies from the way the board started out.
- Make whatever match you can, and then continue by freeing the freebie wrapped candy from the marmalade.
- Clear the wrapped candy from the board. This will make the board shift significantly to make opportunity for new matches.
- If you can, match it with another special candy for a larger effect.
- There is also a chance that the dispenser will give out another wrapped candy.
- The dispenser will create candy bombs as well, so try to eliminate those as soon as they are created.
- The candy bombs are your largest obstacle in this level, so you want to take them seriously.
- Don’t wait until the timers are low before taking them out, because you never know how long it will take to eliminate them.
- You don’t need to worry about the chocolate fountains too much. Any matches you make near the upper portion of the board should clear a good amount of the chocolate automatically.
- There are only five types of candy in this level, so making wrapped candies should be easier than on other levels.
- Don’t waste moves on making special candies other than wrapped candy.
- If you are still having trouble, be sure to check out the video below to see these tips in action!