Candy Crush Level 514 Cheats
- The goal of this level is to bring down two hazelnuts while scoring 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer.
- The level layout consists of a few rows of candies on the top of the board, followed by a massive group of meringues on the bottom. Scattered between the meringues are candies covered in licorice rope.
© King.com Limited
- It may be obvious, but the meringues are the largest obstacle in this level. Start by making matches from the top that will eliminate as many meringues as possible in as few moves as possible.
- Once you have gained some ground on the board, it will be easier to make heavy hitting special candies.
- Get rid of as many meringues as you can until you feel as though you have enough space to work with. Don’t take care of all of them, just enough for the ingredients to fall.
- When the ingredients start to fall, focus on clearing whatever column it is in. You can do this easily with vertical striped candies placed in the same column as the ingredient.
- You also want to focus on clearing out the center column, because there is a candy bomb wrapped in licorice rope near the bottom. The timer on the bomb is 25 moves, so you want to eliminate it before it gets too low.
- There is also a striped candy trapped in licorice rope in the center column. This can be incredibly helpful for clearing the candy bomb if you are running low on moves.
- The rest of the level is just strategic use of special candies and combos to bring down the ingredients in as few moves as possible.
- If you are having trouble, or want to see these tips in action, check out the video below!