Candy Crush Level 513 Cheats
- The objective of level 513 is to clear 19 jelly squares in 30 moves and get at least 50,000 points.
- The level layout of level 513 consists of a group of jellyfish in the center, surrounded by a ring of licorice rope. Normal candies fill the rest of the board with some double jelly candies on the bottom rows.
© King.com Limited
- Eliminate the licorice first.
- This will both get you closer to the goal of clearing all the jelly and also give you a board clear of obstacles to work with.
- You can’t eliminate the jellies at the bottom of the board by normal means, so there are a few ways to go about clearing them.
- You can use special candies to clear the hard-to-reach jellies.
- Striped candies and color bombs are the best special candies for this because their effects cover a long distance.
- Color bombs will also let you choose which color jelly you want to eliminate. This is helpful if you know that you can eliminate other jellies with different special candies.
- Also, you can use the jelly fish if you are having trouble forming special candies.
- When freed, there is a good chance that the jelly fish swim down to the bottom rows and clear the obscure jellies for you.
- Be sure to check out the video below to see these tips in action!