Candy Crush Level 515 Cheats
- The goal of level 515 is to clear 32 jelly squares while scoring 70,000 points in 30 moves or less. The challenge is the shape of the board as well as 11 locked 20-move candy bombs.
- The level layout consists of an outside ring of double-jelly candies, an inner ring of alternating licorice-covered candy bombs and holes in the board, and the center is filled with candies and a mystery candy in the center.
© King.com Limited
- Your first priority is to eliminate the candy bombs covered in licorice rope. They have timers of 25 moves on them, and since you only have 30 moves you don’t want to be rushing to eliminate them when they are ticking low.
- You are going to want to make special candies to get rid of the candy bombs. Striped candies are the best, because you can eliminate two in one move if they are in the same column or row.
- Also, simply making matches of three is a good way to quickly eliminate the licorice and candy bombs.
- Remember to match the mystery candy in the middle. There is a good chance that it could yield a striped candy or a color bomb, which can help you eliminate the candy bombs.
- Once you have eliminated the candy bombs and licorice, the level is fairly straightforward. You need to clear the ring of jelly around the outside of the board.
- Naturally, this is done most easily with striped candies, since the jellies are all next to each other in rows or columns.
- Lastly, the best special candy combo you can make on this level is a striped candy + color bomb.
- Making color bombs are less difficult on this level because there are only 5 different colors of candy on the board.
- This combo will spawn a huge number of striped candies across the board that will all go off at the same time and clear a large majority of whatever jelly is remaining.