Watch the video and see how to beat Level 505 of Candy Crush Saga. The goal on level 505 is to clear 37 jelly squares while scoring 100,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. For extra tips, cheats and strategy information checkout our full Walkthroughs and Levels guide.
Candy Crush Level 505 Cheats
- The board on level 505 consists of a bunch of candies on the top half of the board and on the left and right sides. The bottom half of the board is filled with meringues, two cake bombs, and a bottom row of licorice swirls.
- Your first priority should be to set off the cake bombs. You need to gain access to them first, so begin by making simple matches that will chip away at the surrounding meringues.
- Once you have access to the cake bombs, make matches that will set them off. Striped candies and striped candy + wrapped candy combos are great for this, and will also eliminate a few meringues and licorice as a bonus.
- You want to set off the cake bombs at separate times so that the hammer has the maximum effect possible.
- By the time you set off the first cake bomb, most of your obstacles should be cleared. This means that you will have a large portion of the board to work with to make matches to set off the second cake bomb.
- Continue to make matches until you set off the second cake bomb.
- After that, you should only have a few more jelly squares to eliminate.
- Make matches and special candies to eliminate the remaining jelly squares.
- Be sure to keep an eye on any candy bombs that drop from the top of the board, because these could cause you to lose the level if you don’t pay attention.
- Be sure to check out the video below for additional help with level 505!