Candy Crush Level 506 Cheats
- The board on level 506 consists of scattered candies and chocolates and a column in the middle that alternates between holes in the board and chocolate fountains.
© King.com Limited
- The chocolate squares in this level can be pretty intimidating, but they are your first priority. Once you begin to burst them with a few matches and gain some ground on the board, it will look a lot less difficult.
- When destroying chocolate, make sure to make a path for the ingredients to come down. The chocolate dispensers are not as problematic as you think, so don’t be too intimidated by them.
- Remember – collecting ingredients is your goal, not clearing chocolate.
- You only need to focus on areas of the board where ingredients are falling from. Don’t waste moves clearing chocolate that doesn’t have an impact on reaching your goal.
- You only have 30 moves, so you need to bring down ingredients quickly.
- The minute an ingredient appears, focus entirely on that column. Make vertical matches to bring it down more quickly.
- Every match you make should have an impact on the ingredients.
- Remember that striped candies eliminate whole columns of candy, so if you have one, use it!
- There are only five colors in this level, so making special candies shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Be sure to check out the video below to see these tips in action!
- To beat this level, you need to collect 4 hazelnuts while scoring 50,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- Get rid of as much chocolate as you can so the ingredients can reach the bottom of the screen.
- With only 30 moves, you need to bring down your 4 ingredients as quickly as possible.
- Special candies are the best way to clear some space for this level