Watch the video and see how to beat Level 504 of Candy Crush Saga. To beat this level, you need to clear 12 jelly squares while scoring 30,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. For extra tips, cheats and strategy information checkout our full Walkthroughs and Levels guide.
Candy Crush Level 504 Cheats
- This level is not nearly as hard as it looks. There are two sections of the board. The top is filled with licorice swirls and jellyfish, and the bottom is filled with candy. There are also two jellyfish at the bottom corners of the board.
- Start out the level by freeing the two jellyfish at the bottom of the board. They will float up and burst some of the licorice at the top.
- You can also make vertical striped candies to reach and eliminate the licorice at the top. Once you get rid of the licorice, no more will spawn.
- When you have eliminated some of the licorice on top, make matches that will free those jellyfish as well. There is a good chance they will swim back and burst more jelly in that area of the board.
- When the top area of the board is filled with only candies, make matches and eliminate jelly until you are out of moves to make.
- Then continue to make matches from the bottom that will impact the top in some way. This means having striped candies eliminate columns, or having color bombs explode candies that are in that area.
- Continue to eliminate jelly until it is all gone!
- If you have any confusion, or want to see these tips in action, be sure to check out the video below!