This is how you beat Candy Crush level 601. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 586 in no time! The goal of Candy Crush level 586 is to bring down 2 hazelnuts and 3 cherries and score at least 60,000 points in 40 moves.
Candy Crush Level 601 Cheats
- Just like levels 590 and 600, Candy Crush level 601 consists of a conveyor belt that takes up the entire board. Once again, it’s set up like a spiral. Like the last level, it’s going in a counter-clockwise direction. This means that, as before, the left side is going down and the right is going up.
- However, this does not mean that you can just use the same approach you did last time. There are several key differences between Candy Crush level 601 and level 600. The most obvious one at first glance will be the lack of licorice swirls. In fact, there are absolutely no blockers in Candy Crush level 601. You can make any matches you want without fear!
- Of course, with this newfound freedom comes a tradeoff. Candy Crush level 601 is the first level to place its ingredient drop points anywhere but on the bottom of the board. You’ll notice there’s a gap in the middle of the board. The drop points are directly above that gap. You need to move each ingredient into the exact middle of the board to win.
- This complicates the level for a few reasons. For one, it’s pretty difficult to move ingredients into the middle, rather than just dropping them to the bottom. More importantly, there are now only three spaces in which ingredients can be dropped successfully. The margin for error in Candy Crush level 601 is quite low, it seems.
- The ingredients will all drop into the board from one of four dispensers on the far corners of the board. Move them over to the right so they can be brought over the drop points. Make sure the ones on the far left get on the inside of the conveyor belt quickly.
- Special candies are interesting in Candy Crush level 601. Vertically striped candies are still very useful when used directly underneath (or even over) the middle gap to drop an ingredient out of the board. But horizontally striped candies used anywhere on the board are also much more useful than usual, since there’s less space between an ingredient and the drop points.
- Look for chances to make lots of helpful special candies around the corners of the conveyor belt. Positions will change constantly here, so plan ahead and move slowly.