This is how you beat Candy Crush level 602. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 602 in no time! The goal of Candy Crush level 602 is to bring down 4 hazelnuts and 3 cherries and score at least 90,000 points in 50 moves.
Candy Crush Level 602 Cheats
- Candy Crush level 602 features a different looking conveyor belt than the one you’ve been using for the last few levels. Whereas levels 600 and 601 had boards that were all conveyor belt, all the time, this one only takes up a small amount of the board, looping around it in a peculiar shape. It’s like a Lazy River or a dim-sum track.
- You will begin Candy Crush level 602 with all of your ingredients already on the board. This is something of a blessing and a curse. You don’t need to wait for the ingredients to fall from the dispensers one by one, which is awesome. On the other hand, they’re all on the top row of Candy Crush level 602’s conveyor belt, which is tricky.
- Concentrate on getting the ingredients directly above the drop points off the conveyor belt immediately. They’re in a good position. You can start trying to drop them into the holes immediately.
- The ingredients that are on the left should be left alone. They will pass through the red portal and get transported to the beginning of the conveyor belt, which is right next to the drop points. Once the ingredients are on the conveyor belt over the gap, look for matches that will drop the ingredients out of the belt and into the hole.
- If you let an ingredient drop into the left half of the Candy Crush level 602 board, you’re pretty much stuck with getting them back onto the conveyor belt and waiting for them to work their way back up to the top right. Once they get to the middle of the board, you can try to move them directly onto the conveyor belt starting point or wait a few more turns for them to gain more height.
- Special candies should be formed directly underneath the gap for best results. Bombs work great in Candy Crush level 602, as you can rapidly drop multiple ingredients out of the board at once with even a basic blast. Striped candies will also work wonders, whether horizontally or vertically striped. Be careful when using color bombs, as they can have unintended consequences. Plan ahead and use the conveyor belt to your advantage.