This is how you beat level 527 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 527 in no time! The goal of level 527 is to collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry and score 30,000 points in 40 moves.
Candy Crush Level 527 Cheats
- The board layout on this level consists of a bottom three rows of meringues, with four dispensers, and four rainbow candies and a color bomb in marmalade in the center.
© King.com Limited
- Since this is an ingredient level, you will need to clear the meringues to succeed.
- Try to make vertical striped candies in the top half of the board to work on eliminating the meringues in columns – this will let ingredients fall to the ground more easily.
- You can also make simple matches of three adjacent to the meringues, but try for more complex matches if they are available.
- Special candy combos, especially wrapped candy + striped candy combos, are the best way to clear meringues in as few moves as possible.
- Save the color bomb in the marmalade until after the meringues are all clear. This way it will have a larger impact on the board.
- Don’t worry too much about the rainbow candies. They will most likely clear themselves the longer you play the level.
- Once the meringues are cleared, you can focus on bringing the ingredients to the bottom.
- Make vertical matches in the same column as the ingredients to move the ingredients to the bottom more quickly.
- This is a wide open board, great for making special candy combos!!!
- When the meringues are clear, the dispensers will dispense candy bombs. Prioritize these blockers under the ingredient dispensers, because no ingredients will spawn if the dispenser is being blocked.
- You can also save the color bomb in the middle of the level to get rid of the candy bombs. It is unlikely you can get a special candy into the small area by the color bomb, but if you do, combining it for a color bomb combo is even more helpful.
- Check out the video below to see these tips in action and for extra assistance!