This is how you beat level 526 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 526 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 526 Cheats
- The goal of level 526 is to clear all the jelly and score 100,000 points in 35 moves.
- The board layout in level 526 looks hectic when starting out. There are a column and a row of licorice swirls on the right and bottom of the board, and alternating rows of licorice rope and candy throughout. There is a chocolate fountain in the top left and a 20-move candy bomb in the bottom right that is blocked off by licorice.
© King.com Limited
- Start by making simple matches to gain ground on the licorice blockers. You can’t do much in the way of making significant matches until you have some space on the board.
- Work towards clearing the licorice in the bottom right corner first. Ridding the board of the candy bomb is your first priority, and you need to clear the licorice to do it.
- Though the bomb is 20-moves, you never know how long it will take to clear it, so it is better to clear it sooner than later.
- Don’t worry too much about the chocolate fountain in the top left corner. Because it is in a corner, and is largely blocked by licorice blockers, there isn’t much damage it can do.
- Once you start to have room for more complex matches, try for wrapped candies and striped candies.
- Wrapped candies are great for clearing a small area of licorice. Striped candies are great for clearing out whole rows of licorice.
- Once the licorice is cleared, keep an eye on the chocolate fountain and the chocolate squares that spawn.
- You don’t want too much chocolate to fill the screen. Anytime they start to build up, focus your attention on clearing them from the board.
- Continue to use as many combinations as you can to clear out the jelly squares and beat the level.
- If you are still having trouble, or want to see these tips in action, check out the video below!