Candy Crush Level 509 Cheats
- The objective of this level is to collect 6 ingredients and score at least 70,000 points in 40 moves.
- The level layout consists of a top portion of the board that is filled with candies, and one separate bottom row that has two chocolate fountains on the right and left sides.
© King.com Limited
- Be wary of the chocolate fountains at the bottom of the board, as the chocolate spreading may prevent ingredients from dropping down.
- However, it is not the end of the world if the whole bottom row fills with chocolate – special candies will be able to clear it and give you the space back.
- You will have to use special candies in this level to clear the candy from under the ingredients more quickly.
- Focus primarily on the columns with ingredients in them. Every move you make should have the purpose of pushing the ingredient closer to the bottom.
- Vertical striped candies will be very important for clearing a path under the ingredients – they will also allow you to clear candies on the bottom row of the board.
- If you can form a vertical striped candy directly under an ingredient, you will have a much easier time collecting the ingredient.
- Plan your moves carefully since you only have 40 moves to collect all 6 ingredients.
- Be sure to check out the video found below to see these tips put to action!