Candy Crush Level 510 Cheats
- The objective of this level is to collect 2 ingredients and score at least 50,000 points in 35 moves or less.
- The level layout consists of a bunch of candies with some groups of 5-layer meringues scattered around the board.
© King.com Limited
- The meringues are going to be the primary obstacle that prevents you from collecting the ingredients.
- To save moves, you don’t need to eliminate them all right away – however, be prepared for them to block the path of some ingredients from reaching the ground.
- Go about this level with your focus on ingredients first, then meringues – only if the meringues are blocking the ingredients.
- You only have 35 moves, so this should help you conserve them.
- Special candies, as always, are the key to efficiently collecting ingredients.
- Vertical striped candies are the most useful. Use them to chip away at columns of meringues or to eliminate a column of candy and bring the ingredients straight to the bottom.
- Vertical matches in general are more effective than horizontal matches simply because they will move the board more effectively.
- Plan your moves to conserve moves, and be careful of the middle column where candies can get stuck.
- If you are still having trouble, be sure to check out the video below to see these tips in action!