This is how you beat level 498 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 498 in no time! The goal of level 498 is to bring down 2 chestnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves, and get at least 40,000 points. Break apart the cake bomb first and then use wrapped candies to take care of multilayered meringues and marmalade.
Candy Crush Level 498 Cheats
- This level is fairly simple when you understand the mechanics of how it works.
- The level is split into two halves. The top half is filled with candies, while the bottom half is divided between licorice rope, candies, and a row of chocolate.
- Naturally, you want to start the level by clearing away the obstacles.
- If you see any immediate matches on the bottom half of the board, then try to make them to clear away some of the licorice or chocolate.
- Otherwise, start the level from the top of the board. Make vertical striped candies that will clear away columns to chip away at the licorice and chocolate and gain some ground so you can make matches from the bottom half of the board.
- Keep in mind that no new candies will fill the bottom half of the board until you clear some licorice.
- Once you have cleared the obstacles, the level is fairly straightforward. Continue to make matches that will keep the board moving and bring down ingredients.
- The key to bringing down the ingredients quickly in this level is to make as many wrapped candy + striped candy combinations as possible. (This will form a massive striped candy that will clear three columns and three rows.)
- Break through the chocolates and keep them in check. Keep in mind that there is no chocolate fountain on this level, so once you eliminate the chocolate, no more will spawn.
- If you are still confused, or want to see these tips put into action, check out the video below!