This is how you beat level 40 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 40 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 40 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- Level 40 is a tough level where you have to clear all 33 jelly squares and score 30,000 points in 30 moves. There is a licorice wall going right down the middle of the board, which inhibits your ability to use the make combinations in the center of the board.
- The jelly is concentrated entirely on the left side of the level, with three columns of single-layer jelly in the center followed by three columns of double-layered jelly to the far left.
- You should try to free the locked candies up to start the level, then make the left side of the board a priority because the jelly there is the most difficult to remove overall. Once the licorice wall is cleared, it is easier to make combinations and rack up points while clearing the jellies to move on to the next level.
- The licorice wall can be most efficiently removed with a vertically striped candy; form one and match one of the candies inside the cages to free up a space to insert your special candy. This can be tricky to pull off, but it will make your job a great deal easier.
- Forming horizontal striped candies won’t destroy the licorice, but they are the most efficient ways to remove jelly late in the level.