This is how you beat level 4 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 4 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 4 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- The object of this level is to reach 4,500 points or more within fifteen moves. As opposed to level 3, you have three fewer moves with which to score 500 more points. You’ll have to make each move count for many more points than before.
- Level 4’s board is an interesting shape: a 5×9 grid with two shorter columns added on the left and right sides, like a square with four small “L” shapes taken out of the corners. This makes the extreme left and right sides slightly more difficult to make matches in, but keep an eye out for any opportunities to make special candies in those locations.
- To start the level, it’s a good strategy to begin matching as close to the bottom of the grid as possible. This will give you the best chance to trigger cascading combos as candy begins pouring in randomly from above. The more moves you string together this way, the more points each will be worth. How high can you get the multiplier?
- Creating special candies is a great way to rack up lots of points. Forming wrapped bombs in the middle of the grid will let you take full advantage of their destructive powers, and triggering a striped candy in one of the middle five rows or columns will wipe out nine candies at once in a straight line.
- Combine special candies to create space and larger amounts of points!