This is how you beat level 5 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 5 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 5 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- The goal of this level is to get at least 5,000 points within 20 turns. If that sounds much easier than level 4, since you have five turns to get 500 points more than last time, you’re right–but this board is a little weird.
- Level 5’s grid would be a simple 6×9 vertical rectangle, but there are three squares taken out of its right and left sides. To make matters worse, there’s a small gap of four squares in the upper part of the puzzle. Candies will drop through these gaps from the nearest square directly overhead.
- It’s very hard to match any of the candies surrounding a gap, so don’t worry too much about making matches on the extreme edges of this board. Instead, you’ll have better luck by concentrating on the middle columns closer to the bottom. This is where the most candy is concentrated, so you’ll have more chances to trigger a cascade.
- Keep an eye out for any chances to make special candies. Vertically striped candies are more useful in general than horizontal ones, but combining two striped candies will trigger both of them. You can remove up to 14 candies in one turn like this, and it’s more than likely to set off a cascade.
- Using a color bomb can simplify the board a lot by removing one color from play entirely, but you’ll have only a few locations to make them. If any drop onto the board from above, make sure you use them wisely.