© King.com Limited
- To beat level 137 in Candy Crush Saga, you must bring 1 hazelnut ingredient and 1 cherry ingredient to the bottom of the board while scoring at least 20,000 points in under 18 moves.
- Move the ingredients to the columns that have white dotted lines on the ends of them.
- On boards like this there is always a chance that your ingredients may end up in a stuck zone, making it hard to finish the level.
- Stuck zones are corners of the board where objects will not drop down if a combination happens beneath them. To extrapolate an ingredient from a stuck zone, try switching it with a basic candy more towards the center.
- Use vertical blasts from striped candies to drop ingredients straight down to the bottom of the board.
- This is an instance where you should be careful with special candy combinations. Their wide blasts, which are usually the appeal of the whole thing, can land ingredients into stuck zones and make the level impossible to complete. They are too chaotic for their own good!
- There are only four colors of candy on this level so it shouldn’t be too hard to form combinations.