© King.com Limited
- To beat level 132 of Candy Crush Saga, you must collect one wrapped candy + color bomb combo and one striped candy + color bomb combo while scoring at least 20,000 points in under 50 moves.
- Break through the meringues right away. Even if you break just one block, it will open up the board a lot, which will give you a ton of opportunities to make special candies.
- You’re going to want to break through 1 or 2 blocks from each side of the board.
- Once you’ve done all that, focus in on creating special candies at the bottom of the board.
- If you get a sprinkle candy, you are going to want to keep an eye out for 4 candies of the same color that are in a horizontal or vertical row. Focus on matching candies.
- Be careful not to move your candies so that it moves the other four candies of the same color out of their line.
- To create wrapped candies, you are going to need to look for both L-shape and T-shapes.
- Aim for one combo at a time. If you create more special candies than just the 2 needed, you activate that candy combo. Try and aim for the wrapped candy and sprinkle candy combo first.