© King.com Limited
- To pass level 133 in Candy Crush Saga, you must clear 21 jelly squares while scoring at least 45,000 points in under 50 moves.
- 50 moves is a lot of time to work with, but don’t get overconfident. You may find all the turns you spent sally-ing your time away have left you in a poor state to finish the objectives of this awkward level.
- Try to reset your board until you have a couple of strong opening moves. Since there isn’t much space on the board to make matches, the more special candies and combos you can make right away, the more likely you are to beat the level.
- You need vertical striped candy blasts to clear the hard to reach jellies. Attempts to get at them with basic combinations will only be met with despair.
- Look for ways to make special candy combos. A color bomb + striped candy combo would be highly valuable here. Also useful would be a double color bomb combo, a wrapped candy + striped candy combo, or a wrapped candy + color bomb combo.