This is how you beat level 496 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 496 in no time! The goal of level 496 is to clear 33 jelly squares in 45 moves and get at least 65,00 points. Clear the meringues to form a path to the bottom of the board.
Candy Crush Level 496 Cheats
- When the level starts, you won’t have much board to work with.
- There is a group of meringues at the top and two rows of licorice that must be cleared before you can begin to clear the jelly.
- There is a row of chocolate fountains at the bottom, but you won’t need to worry about these at the beginning.
- Pick a side at the top of the board and start to make matches to eliminate the meringues.
- When the meringues are gone, eliminate the licorice rope on the candies in the middle.
- When you have the top of the board cleared it will be easier to make special candies, so keep an eye out for the opportunity; especially for striped candies or color bombs.
- Once you eliminate the licorice rope, candies will fall from the top and fill up the jelly at the bottom of the board.
- When the jelly is filled, the level is fairly straightforward: just continue to make matches until you have eliminated the rest of the jelly at the bottom of the board.
- Keep an eye on the chocolate to make sure it doesn’t consume too much candy.
- Making simple matches of three to clear the jelly should keep the chocolate in check. However, if it starts to get out of hand then horizontal striped candies can eliminate whole rows of chocolate and allow you to get your board back in order.
- If you are still having trouble, be sure to check out the video below to see how these tips work.