This is how you beat level 25 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 25 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 25 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- In this level, we’ll meet a brand-new kind of blocker: the licorice X. These will become much more common later–not to mention harder to deal with–but this is an uncomplicated introduction to how annoying they can be.
- You must clear 27 jellies and score 30,000 points in 50 moves or less during this level. Sounds easy, and it would be if not for the two-row barricade of licorice Xs and meringue squares that block a third row of jellies. Each of the rows of blockers is also filled with jelly that will need to be removed after the blocker is gone. Luckily, these jellies only have one layer.
- To begin the level, start out near the licorice Xs and try to clear them as much as possible. This will also allow the possibility of cascading matches to occur. This may not remove much licorice to begin with, but it can help you crack through the meringue and reach the bottom early.
- Try to use as many special candies as you can and blast away the obstacles to defeat this level. Horizontal striped candies are worth their weight in gold, as they can remove a full row of blockers or jelly in one blast. Use one to take out the licorice Xs as soon as you can. Alternately, you can rely on bombs to smash your way to the bottom forcibly and then work your way over.
- It’s a good idea to begin on one side of the board and work your way over if possible. This will give you a greater chance of containing the jelly in one area, which will be more easily targeted by special candies later in the game.