This is how you beat level 158 of Candy Crush Saga. Follow these Candy Crush cheats, tips and strategy and you will pass level 158 in no time!
Candy Crush Level 158 Cheats
- The object of this level is to get at least 10,000 points in 20 moves or less while bringing down one cherry. When you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candy and score you additional points.
- Be aware: this is a very hard level which will definitely take a few tries to beat, so don’t get discouraged!
- Oftentimes with this level, the first layout you get is the worst. Try to play this level on mobile so you can reset the board as many times as you need –to defeat this strangely shaped level, you need an ideal board–one where there are solid combinations to be made on both the left and right side of the screen, however the right side is definitely the most important side to look out for.
- Keep resetting until you’re given a board that will let you crush a few combinations on the right-hand side.
- Try to think of the right side of the board as the “bottom”. The more combinations you make here, the more likely you are to cause a candy cascade, which is a huge boost for this level. A cascade not only clears up space, but it takes care of some obstacles and increases your score in a big way.
- For this level, you need to clear the licorice cages on the right-hand side or you won’t be able to bring down the ingredients you need. Clearing these two cages is your first priority. If you want to give yourself an advantage, try using the board reset to put yourself in a position where you can clear the licorice cages with ease.
- There are also two annoying chocolate fountains on the right side of the board which can block any descending candies as well as limit your flexibility and space on the board. While the licorice is your first priority, you need to keep an eye on the chocolate squares. You shouldn’t be letting more than 2 or 3 squares appear on the board at one time.
- If you want to clear them, try to hit them with wrapped or striped candy combinations. Unfortunately, special candies are especially hard to make on the right side, where there are only two columns to maneuver in. Your best bet might be to make a horizontal candy on the left side of the board. All you would have to do is line up the horizontal candy with the chocolate squares on the right and use it.
- The easiest way to beat this level is make sure the cherry ingredients reach the bottom. Use color bomb= striped candy comb to remove the most blockers. As always if you have any extra moves left at the end of the level Sugar crush will activate any striped candy giving you extra points towards your final score.
© King.com Limited