© King.com Limited
- To beat level 109 in Candy Crush Saga, you must clear 9 jelly tiles while scoring at least 40,000 points in under a meager 35 turns.
- You need to first remove the bombs. The bombs count down by 1 with each turn. Use horizontal striped candies and combos to take the bombs out before they reach 0.
- Use striped candies and striped candy combos to remove the trapped jelly. The only other way around this would be to form a color bomb + striped candy combination, so try to plan a couple moves in advance to set up these combos.
- Clearing the blockers in the middle of the board can be a huge benefit to your ability to form special candies. Special candies are your most powerful tool and you want to get access to them as soon as possible, after dealing with the bombs.
- It’s better to look for matches near the bottom of the board. This can help shift all the candies on your board and you’re more likely to set up a special candy or combo somewhere. Doing combos at the bottom of the board is also likely to cause a cascading effect which can be a huge help on levels like this.