Quantcast

Free Lives Cheat (mobile only)!

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Cheats Free Lives Cheat (mobile only)!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

Want free lives but don’t feel like shelling out $0.99 to refill them? Too impatient to wait the 30 minutes just for one life? You can easily get free lives thanks to a Candy Crush cheat!

All you need to do is go into your mobile device’s settings (or your tablet) and change the time on your device to +2 hours. This will automatically refill your lives to 4/5! Use this cheat as much as you want to help you beat levels!

When were free lives the most useful for you? We love using them on a commute!

Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

Note: Be careful with this cheat! If you set your clock too far ahead and go back to the game, you may have to wait many more minutes than usual for a life refill. Try to go only in 2 hour increments and try not to have the clock go ahead of the next time you want to go play Candy Crush.

Candy Crush
    Participant

This actually works great. Waiting 2 hours to get more lives gets old really fast, and I can’t believe I didn’t know about this sooner.

hockey97
    Participant

Haha I’ve used this cheat almost since I started playing…works great

CCSaga
    Participant

Much much better than having to pay a dollar for every time you want some extra lives…

Galaxy620
    Participant

Really great cheat to know, thanks!

hancok2020
    Participant

so this works for all devices? iphone, android..etc? also, i assume you cant do this on facebook….

solzillan
    Participant

Hancok2020, I am pretty sure this cheat works on all mobile devices. And no, it doesn’t work on facebook.

Yabba91
    Participant

This cheat is awesome! especially when your additional lives don’t add up and save. Saves a lot of money too

notafisher
    Keymaster

Another good tip to not waste lives on mobile devices, as long as it’s not a timed level, is to look at the board to see if it’s favorable before you make your first move. If you don’t make a move and leave the level, you won’t lose a life.

magikarpetride
    Participant

I love doing this on my phone, King might have made a fun game but they’re an awful company. Don’t give them your money–just have your phone pretend Daylight Savings Time came early.

notafisher
    Keymaster

For the iphone, I just set it a day in advance, open up candy crush, get my lives, then go back and set it back to the present day and go back and play with full lives.

Rich
    Keymaster

I’m down with notafisher’s method. Actually, I don’t think I have ever actually waited for lives.

magikarpetride
    Participant

Am I the only one who doesn’t really want free lives? If I spent more time on Candy Crush my nutrition might suffer.

notafisher
    Keymaster

kind of an oxymoron saying that on a candy crush forum huh?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.