These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 231 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 231 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 231 is to clear all the jelly in 25 moves and get at least 100,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 231 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- This is an odd jelly level that uses a huge amount of mystery candies to make things weird. Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 231 is covered with jelly on the top of the board, but not on the bottom.
- Usually the opposite is true, but instead, the bottom is populated by mystery candies. These eggs will “hatch” into either a blocker or a special candy. This uncertainty can make planning difficult!
- Your first few turns should definitely be spent on the top. Removing jelly is more important than anything. It’s your only real objective in Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 231.
- Look for chances to make special candies on the top of the board rather than relying on mystery candies. Horizontal striped candies are particularly valuable. They’ll remove a full row of candy and strip a layer of jelly away from each square, up to 9 squares. This is better than using a vertical candy, since you’ll hit more jelly while avoiding mystery candies.
- Wrapped bombs are also extremely useful in Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 231. We love striped candies, but Odus doesn’t always agree with us. Wrapped bombs destroy just as much jelly, but in a more contained area.
- No matter what kind of special candies you’re using, plan ahead as much as you can! Unless Odus has flown away for Moon Struck, you’re in danger of tipping him over.
- Sooner or later, you’ll have to make some moves on the bottom of the board. Not all the jelly is on top; five squares of it are on the very bottom. You should take care of these with special candies.
- If a mystery candy becomes a special candy, it will probably be trapped in marmalade at first. Make a match next to it to free the candy and use it.
- If a mystery candy unleashes chocolate onto the board, contain it as soon as possible. Chocolate that covers jelly squares is insidious. If you let chocolate run rampant over the board, the only way to come back is with a massive special candy attack. You might want to look for color bombs in that case.
- Should you still be having trouble, watch the Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 231 video below to get a more visual sense of how to win.