These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 217 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 217 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 217 is to bring down 2 nuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves and get at least 60,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 217 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- The first thing you need to do in Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 217 is take care of the meringues on the left side of the screen. These meringues are blocking the ingredients you need from their respective portals.
- There are licorice swirls on the left as well, but these aren’t as important or as obstructive. You only have 40 moves to use in this level, and you don’t want to waste them on licorice. Only take care of these if they start to build up and cause a problem.
- You can’t make many matches on the left side of the screen, so you’ll need to attack the meringues from the right side of the board. The best way to clear the two-layer meringues is to use horizontal striped candies.
- Horizontal striped candies will bridge the gap between both screens and take care of the meringues quickly.
- There’s a lot of space on the right side of the board, so you have plenty of space to make horizontal striped candies. You can make wrapped candies and color bombs as well, but there’s no need to try that hard.
- Special candies are an effective tool to use in Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 217. One of the best ways to make a lot of special candies is to work from the bottom of the board. Working from the bottom of the board increases your chances of causing a cascade.
- Candy cascades are useful because they cause a lot of matches and clear up a lot of space. Usually, a cascade will create a bunch of special candies as well. These can be used to clear the space between ingredients and their exit portals.
- Finally, Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 217 is a lot easier if you use Odus to your advantage. We know the deal with Odus: increase his bar by making smart matches. Once it’s full, Odus will use Moon Struck.
- Moon Struck will not only rack up a ton of points, but it will also clear a ton of space for you. If you’re having trouble getting your ingredients down to the exit portals, then Moon Struck might be the best option for you.