These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 210 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 210 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 210 is to clear 36 jellies in 25 moves and get 75,000 points.
© King.com Limited
- One of your biggest challenges while playing Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 210 is to keep Odus “on the level.” Who is Odus? He is the cute blue owl that sits perched to the left of the screen. He may look cute and cuddly, but his balancing act is crucial to the success or failure of your gameplay.
- Odus will stay balanced only if you keep the Moon Scale in balance. The Moon Scale is featured right next to Odus: on each side of him there is a color. You must score equal amounts of these colors or the owl will become unbalanced and you will lose the game. Odus is a priority and crucial to Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 210.
- While also trying to keep Odus satisfied during Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 210, you’ll want to focus on clearing blockers by trying to get big matches. The blockers are an impediment to you scoring more points, so you’ll want to focus on getting rid of them first before you continue. There are many matches you can make, but one great way to get rid of these blockers is by using a color bomb.
- A color bomb is a versatile and useful tool, and depending on what it is matched with, it will clear massive amounts of blockers. For instance, if you match a color bomb with another color bomb, it will clear every single candy on the board and also clear the licorice blockers. Work on getting big matches with special candies like the color bomb, as well as the striped, and wrapped candy.
- Finally, a big thing to look out for while playing Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 210 is the Moon Struck function. A Moon Struck will essentially eliminate one entire color from the board and stop it from returning again. To get a Moon Struck, you will have to wait until you’ve made a certain amount of moves. After this time has passed, Odus will fly away from the Moon Scale, thus crushing all of the candies that had been stocked in it. After this happens, no new candies of those colors will appear on the board while the Moon Struck lasts.