These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 205 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 205 of Dreamworld. The objective of level 205 is to bring down 2 nuts and 2 cherries in 20 moves and get 80,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 205 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 205 is quite the tricky ingredient level.
- As you will find, your ingredients path is blocked by the top 4 rows of licorice cages and swirls.
- In order to get the ball rolling here, you will need to create adjacent matches alongside the licorice blockers.
- When the blockers are cleared or moved, ingredients and candies will begin their decent down the board.
- Fortunately, the board has supplied you with a color bomb in the center of the board.
- So, begin by unlocking the color bomb from the jelly.
- With the color bomb free from jelly, you will have two options.
- You can use the color bomb to unlock some candies from the cages.
- This method will speed up the flowing process.
- Or you can sit on the color bomb and clear out licorice on your own.
- Using this method will let you save the color bomb to help drop your ingredients later on.
- With such a large board, you can also look to combine the color bomb with a special candy.
- Combining the color bomb with a striped or wrapped candy will greatly aid you in dropping the ingredients in one swift and efficient move.
- You will also need to combat incoming candy bombs in Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 205.
- The candy bombs each posses a counter that will tick down by one after each move.
- When the candy bomb reaches zero, it will explode and end your game.
- These candy bombs are each ten moves which means you will have some time before you have to worry about them.
- However, it is in your best interest to clear them out whenever you see an moment.
- To clear out a candy bomb, you will need to make a match with a candy of the same color as the bomb.
- You can also clear out a candy bomb by making a match with three candy bombs of the same color, but this is much harder to accomplish.
- Lastly, Odus the Owl will play a factor in the board.
- Odus will need to be kept balanced on his perch at all times.
- TO keep Odus balanced, create even matches with the two shown colors.