These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 191 cheats and tips will show you how to beat level 191 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 191 is to clear all the jelly in 40 moves and get at least 100,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 191 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- In Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 191, you’re presented with a great number of obstacles to success. Luckily, the board itself isn’t one of them. It’s just a regular 9×9 square grid with the corners chopped off.
- The real threat is all the meringue in this level. There’s a solid layer of it in a sort of U shape across the level. Every meringue is also a triple-layered blocker.
- Start off by making matches that border on as many blocks of meringue as possible. Look in corners for vertical matches. This will hit three blocks at once, which is good. The best scenario is that you’ll find a match on the bottom of the meringue, which will hit five blocks at once.
- As you work on the meringue, keep an eye out for chances to make your first special candies. There are two wrapped bombs trapped in marmalade on each side of the level, but it’ll take some time to unlock those (and anyway, they’re super useful for getting rid of candy bombs at the bottom).
- Striped candies are a great resource in this level. Once you’ve made one, try to use it to hit as much meringue as possible, or to destroy a licorice X. Vertically striped candies are much more powerful on their own than horizontal striped candies are.
- If you do end up creating a horizontally striped candy, look for your chance to make a wrapped bomb and combine the two as in the screenshot above. This will get the most use out of both the bomb and the striped candy. Not only will you do a ton of damage to the meringue and licorice, but you’ll also probably free the marmalade bombs in the process. This combo will make it a lot easier to complete the level.
- While you’re doing all this, be sure you don’t forget about Odus off to the left hand side. All this activity is bound to wreak havoc with the poor little owl’s balance on the moon. Unfortunately, there’s not much that can be done about it, so just look for combinations that will fill up the moon meter as quickly as possible. If Odus begins hopping up and down on one edge of the moon, make sure your next move is a small one that will either fill the meter completely or push Odus back toward the other edge of the moon.
- Once you fill the meter, the Moon Struck effect will trigger. This is your big chance to get some real work done without a fragile owl in play. What’s more, the Moon Struck will remove two colors of candy from the board. This includes any matching candy bombs on the bottom. Make sure you’re concentrating on the other bombs that won’t be removed prior to the Moon Struck.
- Remember, your ultimate goal is to destroy all the jelly! Everything else is just an obstacle. Don’t get too distracted.