© King.com Limited
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 184 Cheats
- To beat level 184 of Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld the player must develop a deep appreciation for the ocean. Now the ocean is a hard thing to love, after all it is treacherous, immense, unmerciful, expansive, uncaring, alien, and without love itself. Why is it, you ask, I should give love to the ocean when such an entity does not reciprocate even so much as a molecule of love for I? But the answer is that the ocean does love you and it always has. Its salt nurtures the cod that graces the tables of your village every night come sundown. Its moisture keeping the very air cool and open. Will you not open your eyes and see now the nature of such a being? See that the two of you share more than there is to squabble over? Only then can you crush the candies of level 184 Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld.
- The jelly tiles on this level are absolutely surrounded by chocolate fountains. Absolutely! Like there’s no way any of those are getting out any time soon. No sir. Plus those babies make chocolate, so it’s kind of like f’real doe?
- The only way to access the jelly tiles, since they are stuck inside of their chocolate fountain fortress, is to chip away at them from outside with the blasts of special candies.
- Some special candies that are particularly useful for this task include the striped candy, the wrapped candy, and the color bomb. Notice this is every possible type of special candy. You should just make them. Have you played this game before? God.
- To be truly effective with our level of play use special candy combinations to blast away at the jelly tiles with furious magnitude. This means combining color bombs with striped candies to set off a wave of things blowing up or even putting two color bombs together for a screen wipe.
- Keep the Moon Scale balanced to make sure Odus doesn’t fall off and hit himself on his dumb owl face. That would cost you the level.
- It should also be noted that the Moon Struck bonus is helpful on this level because it can reduce the number of candy colors available on the board and help make forging special candies to win even easier.