These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 177 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 177 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 177 is to clear all the jelly in 22 moves and get at least 80,000 points.
Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 177 Cheats
- In Candy Crush Dreamworld Saga level 177 you will need to focus on clearing the multi-layered meringue to begin the level.
- The meringue is blocking the candies from getting onto the right hand side board. The board on the right is filled with the jelly squares that need to be cleared.
- In order to get the candies over there, you will need to remove at least one of the multi-layered meringue from the left board. Once one is removed, the board will fill up.
- You can clear the meringue by making matches of three for each meringue. It will take some time to clear them, but once one is opened up candy will begin to fill the board.
- Once the board on the right is filled with candies, you can begin to make candy combinations. Creating candy combinations is the only way to clear the jelly squares.
- Now focus on the right hand board only. Since all of the jelly is on this board, you do not want to waste any more moves on the left hand side board.
- Create special candy combinations to use your moves more wisely. If possible create wrapped and striped candies. When activated, they will clear multiple jellies at once.
- When you fill up Odus’ moon scale, you will receive a moon struck. The moon struck will remove a color from the board. With a color gone it is time to get to work on clearing the jelly squares.
- During this time, you want to really focus on creating special candies. Try to create color bombs or even match two special candies together.
- When you combine two special candies, they will do the most damage to the jellies.
- Be sure to keep an eye on Odus throughout this level as well. You want to make sure you know which two colors you need to keep balanced.
- He may return once the moon struck ends with new colors to balance. If he does make sure you know which colors they are.
- It is easy to throw Odus off balance in this level, due to cascading moves. If the cascade effect happens, be sure to watch the moon scale and keep him balanced!
© King.com Limited