These Candy Crush level 173 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 173 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 173 is to collect 30 striped candies in 25 moves and get at least 80,000 points.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 173 Cheats
© King.com Limited
- Unlike level 172, this level of Odus’s Dreamworld looks and behaves exactly like its normal counterpart. The only difference, as with so many previous Dreamworld levels, is in the number of moves you are allotted. The normal level gives you 40 moves to collect the same number of striped candies; you’ll need to be much more efficient than you were before in order to advance.
- It might be tempting to freak out about the candy bombs encased in meringue, but resist the urge. Those bombs aren’t set to go off until a few turns before the level ends anyway. You’ll probably wind up removing them with striped candies anyway, so don’t even worry about breaking them out of their candy prisons–although it’s a good idea to break as much meringue as you can.
- Instead of obsessing over the bombs, turn your attention to the narrow columns of meringue on the bottom. This is where you want to form your striped candies, so make vertical matches along the meringue where possible. If impossible, just try to hit as much meringue as you can with every move.
- Remember, though, that clearing meringue is not the goal of the level. Once you have enough room to work with on the bottom, concentrate exclusively on making and collecting striped candies.
- Getting rid of Odus can liberate you for several turns and make your job much easier. Trigger a Moon Struck quickly to remove the little owl, along with one entire color, from the level. As the candy vanishes, so will a layer of meringue from every adjacent square. In the aftermath, you’ll find it’s much easier to form striped candies.