These Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld Level 156 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 156 of Dreamworld.
Candy Crush Dreamworld Level 156 Cheats
- The objective of level 156 of Dreamworld is collect 50 blue, 50 red, and 50 purple candies in 25 moves and get 30,000 points.
- To begin this level, there is a row of licorice swirls and licorice X’s that need to be cleared.
- Clearing the licorice will help you to open up the board for more possible combinations and allow more candies onto the board.
- Special candy combinations will help you to clear out the licorice swirls and X’s more efficiently. Try to create special candies around or in the same column or row of the licorice.
- Try to make special candies with the same candies that need to be collected- blue, red, and purple candies. This way you will not only be collecting them but also using your moves more effectively.
- Be aware that there is a chocolate dispenser at the very bottom of this board. The dispenser will release chocolate that can cover the board.
- If not contained, the chocolate will continue to take over the squares where the candies could be. Clear the chocolate quickly in order to keep it contained.
- Since the board is pretty open in this level, the cascade effect can come into play. Cascading moves can throw Odus off balance.
- Be sure keep an eye on the colors that need to be balanced. If they are becoming off balanced, fix them immediately.
- Continue to look around the board for possible combinations to either keep Odus balanced and collect the requirements.
- Take advantage of the moon struck as well. During this time, try to create multiple special candies. Special candies will help you to clear any remaining blockers that may be in the way and collect the required candies.
© King.com Limited
Tags: candy crush dreamworld