Quantcast

Wrapped Candy or Sprinkle?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

The sprinkle candy seems so convenient but its characteristics are annoying–not being able to move the piece is frustrating and you can have a little sprinkle hang out on your board for dozens of moves before getting a good option for it! Are wrapped candies, overall, better? With their flexibility?

Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

Speaking of–which do you find easier to form? I think I get a lot more freckles than wrapped!

Jason Boit
    Participant

I actually like the sprinkle candies because I don’t ever find it too hard to incorporate it into groups… maybe that is just my play style though

hockey97
    Participant

Sprinkle candies are my personal favorite

John P
    Participant

Wrapped candies are my favorite simply because I feel as though they switch up the board and make any hard matches easier to make.

Chatsky
    Participant

Wrapped candies are really easy to make whenever I see a huge group of the same type of candies. It really isn’t that difficult to make an L if you focus on it.

On the other hand, I really like the color bombs because of the animation when you crush them. It just looks cool

hancok2020
    Participant

The color bombs are awesome. Even if they don’t really make things much better, it is always cool to watch them explode

Rich
    Keymaster

I actually believe wrapped candies are the most overrated of all the specials, so Color Bombs all day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.