Quantcast

What is your booster of choice?

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Chat! What is your booster of choice?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jason Boit
    Participant

I find the lollipop hammer to be super helpful for the later levels where every move seems to count heavily.

hockey97
    Participant

The coconut wheel is a pretty awesome booster. Clearing three striped candies in quick succession always feels satisfying too

John P
    Participant

The color bomb is great for getting rid of several candies at once

princek111
    Participant

I like the lollipop hammer just because I always seem to find myself with one last candy that is incredible hard to clear

Galaxy620
    Participant

Anyone ever gotten mixed a coconut wheel and a color bomb? It turns the whole row into striped candies

Rich
    Keymaster

You are fools. Nothing beats a Color Bomb plus a Striped Candy or Color Bomb plus a Color bomb.

Joe
    Keymaster

Gotta agree with Rich. There’s nothing better than a color bomb and striped candy combo. It devastates the board and it’s easy to make.

I would want them to add an UNDO booster to the Booster Wheel

g-g-gea
    Participant

Candy Crush just released a new booster in the Dreamworld levels – the Moon Struck booster. It acts similar to the normal moon struck.

magikarpetride
    Participant

Little late to the party, but Rich, if you have other special candies on the board, then why would you destroy them prematurely?

Not to mention we’re talking about boosters ITT, not special candies.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.