Quantcast

Skipping Levels

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CCSaga
    Participant

I think King should include the option to skip levels. Obviously, they could charge a good amount of money for the option, and people would pay, but I also think the option to skip a level should be available to the users that necessarily can’t pay. Maybe if a player has tried and failed a level a certain number of times, they should be able to skip it and move on. I think 100 fails or so would be a good number to implement this with. What does everybody else think?

hockey97
    Participant

I think this is a good idea. I can’t imagine that a company would want their users to spend to much time on a level that they might end up quitting for good.

princek111
    Participant

Allow the option to skip levels, but ONLY if a player has failed the level about 100 times. If they offered it up as a paid benefit then yes they would make a lot of money but it would take all challenge out of the game…at least make players show that they’ve tried

inthesky
    Participant

I have mixed feelings about this… I agree that it gets annoying when you start spending WEEKS on a certain level, but then again, it is pretty awesome to say youve made it to a certain level because you know you cant just skip right through them all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.