Quantcast

Q&A With a Candy Crush Master!

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Chat! Q&A With a Candy Crush Master!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

What did you think of this interview with a Candy Crush Master? What level are you on? Is his dedication crazy or admirable?!

We think he has the patience of a saint!

Candy Crush
    Participant

I made it as far as the late 100’s levels without buying any boosters, but it soon gets to the point where levels become almost impossible without them. This guy really does have patience, especially to spend almost a month on one level! At that point it seems you just need to rely on luck…

KLC74
    Participant

thats really incredible if he actually made it that far without using boosters…I am a bit skeptical but hey maybe some people are lucky like that!

Yabba91
    Participant

I’d like to watch this guy play, I bet it is quite a sight. I have no doubt he has the mental capacity to think several moves ahead.

inthesky
    Participant

That is ALOT of time to spend on candy crush… but who am I to say otherwise?

Joe Lively
    Participant

I just completed level 485 but there are no other levels showing. How do I get the game to show me more levels?

lightning
    Participant

I have no idea, but I congratulate you, sir, on making it so far.

Pam Meeks-ennis
    Participant

I went from an iphone to a samsung galaxy, downloaded candy crush and it took me back to level one! I was on 181 and was happy i made it that far. Do i really have to start over because i got a new phone 🙁

g-g-gea
    Participant

You may need to go into the app store and check for an update. When there is an update to the game, adding more levels, it will be shown in the app store!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.