Quantcast

Level 76 Tips!

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

Why is this level so difficult? Is it the mixture of the strange quadrant order and their narrow shape? 76 took weeks for me to beat!

CCSaga
    Participant

I’d say that the quadrant order definitely takes some getting used to. To anybody that hasn’t beaten it yet, I recommend just playing it a bunch and getting a feel for how the board layout impacts gameplay. Practice makes perfect

Chatsky
    Participant

The candies fall from the bottom left box, to the right box, to the top left box. It might take a while to get used to, but once you figure it out it makes sense. Also, columns fall separately from each other

jacoby
    Participant

This level is difficult, but i like how it switches it up from the usual gameplay. Makes you think a little harder

Yabba91
    Participant

the trick to this level is simply to get used to it, if you understand how the board works, eventually you will get it

g-g-gea
    Participant

Try not to worry about the ingredients in the beginning. The most important thing in this level is to figure out how the board flows. Once you know that you will be able to bring down the ingredients more effectively.

magikarpetride
    Participant

Those damn portals. Do vertical candies blast through those? I can’t remember.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.