Quantcast

Have you ever quit Candy Crush?

Candy Crush Saga Cheats, Tips and Levels Forums Candy Crush Chat! Have you ever quit Candy Crush?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Candy Crusher
    Keymaster

We’ve heard of users giving up on level 65 and we recently met a veteran who called it quits after completing over 300 levels! Are you an addict or do you consider leaving the candy crushing world behind?

Candy Crush
    Participant

I don’t ever completely quit the game (even though I say I will), but there will be points in time where I put it down and don’t pick it up for a good while. However, I can’t say that doing this doesn’t help, because a lot of times I’ll end up beating the level I was stuck on soon after.

Jason Boit
    Participant

I actually quit the game for a good amount of time, but since King is always updating levels I ended up picking it up again and was able to pass whatever evil level I had been stuck on.

Yabba91
    Participant

I have tried to quit…and failed. The game is simply too addicting!

Rich
    Keymaster

Quitting candy crush is impossible. You may toss your phone and curse like a sailor because of it, but you’ll always keep coming back to it.

Joe
    Keymaster

I used to say that I quit playing, but something about the finality of that statement always made me come back. It’s better to take some breaks instead. Whenever I wanted to break my phone and cry, I would leave the game alone for a few weeks. When I came back, I’d beat the level in no time at all!

magikarpetride
    Participant

I quit Candy Crush about every ten levels or so, but then I wind up with not much to do on the subway (except work) so I end up crawling back. It may be stupid and mindless but it’s weirdly more fun than most of the games on the App Store.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.