Clash of Clans cheats and tips to dominate every battle. Supercell’s Clash of Clans is mobiles hottest MMO game going. However, the real time strategy game also features some of the most difficult and complex action out there. From fending of attacks to building the perfect base against your foes, Clash of Clans pushes you to your military limits. But fear not, with our Clash of Clans cheats and tips, you’re bound to win any battle you’re faced with.
Clash of Clans Cheats and Tips
1: Set a Defensive Foundation
- You have two priorities in defense: Your town hall and castle.
- Therefore, the layout of the base should be focussed on them.
- Protect your town hall with teslas and traps. This way, your enemies will be caught by surprise.
- As for your castle, place it in the middle. This way, castle troops can later come out and defend your town hall against weak foes.
- Remember, you can rearrange your castle and town hall anytime before preparation day.
2: To The Walls
- Much like the Great Wall of China was once, walls in COC are essential to defending your land.
- Try and upgrade from your wooden walls immediately as they really won’t hold up agains the likes of high-level barbarians.
- If you can upgrade them to a levels 3-5, you should be better suited for attacks. As once of your strongest pats of your defense, make sure to purchase every wall available to you.
- Make things difficult for attackers by placing walls around your entire base. There should be no open pathways.
3: V is For Vendetta and Victory
- Face the facts, you’re going to be attacked when you’re away. But don’t let that get you down.
- When this happens, take full advantage of the revenge option.
- When you do so; you can thoroughly examine their base, defense, and really strategize an attack to put them down.
4: Call Upon Lightning
- Lightning spells can really do a number on your foes as they are great for crushing particular defenses or heroes.
- For example: 2 lightning spells can take out a mortar.
- If high enough, 3 can take out an air defense.
- If an opponent has their wizard towers and mortars adjacent from each other, use your lightning spells to crush them.
5: Scout and exploit
- Clash of Clans is all about preparation.
- Using the scout option, you’ll be able to scout for as long as you want (unlike regular Clash of Clans battles).
- Replays can also be handy when trying to figure out what your enemy’s are fitted with.
- Use these features to strategize and exploit the perfect attack on an enemy.
- For example: If they have strong walls, bring more wall breakers. If they aren’t up to par in the air, bring more flying troops.