Boom Beach cheats and tips to stake your claim on every beachhead. Supercell’s Boom Beach app game is one of the most popular MOGAs on the market. You play as a small army opposing the evil Blackguard, chasing them out of a tropical archipelago. Boom Beach is one tough game, made tougher by the multiplayer aspect. Your friends can easily land on your island and tear it to shreds! If you want to be a master general, read our guide to Boom Beach cheats and strategy below.
Boom Beach Cheats and Tips
1: Upgrade Your Headquarters Quickly
- Your HQ is the foundation of your entire base. Without a strong headquarters, you won’t be able to do a lot of stuff.
- Upgrading the HQ will unlock new types of resources and units that will make battles easier–and more interesting.
- HQ upgrades are costly, but if you have the resources, it’s never a bad idea to get your HQ to the next level.
2: Build a Radar ASAP
- The only way to find new beaches to invade is with a radar array. Build one as soon as possible.
- Radar upgrades are second in importance only to the HQ. The more of the archipelago you can see, the more you can do.
- As you clear the clouds, you’ll also find free diamonds. Why would you want to delay free diamonds?
3: Multitask Effectively
- In most games, you can only do one thing at a time. That’s only sort of true for Boom Beach.
- You can only build or upgrade one thing at a time. But while that’s under construction, you can go and attack some beaches.
- Upgrade the most important and/or expensive thing at your base, then go off for a battle or three while construction gets underway. It’s a great way to replenish your resources if you’re almost out of wood, gold, or stone.
4: Place Your Mines Wisely
- Once you unlock mines, you can guard your HQ much more effectively from invaders.
- However, just placing mines haphazardly won’t accomplish anything. The straight lines shown above are almost useless against Heavies.
- Place a ring of mines all the way around your HQ, one space away, for maximum impact.
5: Wait to Attack Hammerman
- Attacking Hammerman’s base is a huge boost to your resources. But you don’t want to attack too early.
- Not only will you probably die horribly, you’ll miss out on some great loot if you attack with an underleveled HQ.
- Wait until you’ve unlocked the Stone resource at level 9, then attack. You’ll be glad you did.